INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM POLICY
Me Services is a trusted partner with federal and local government institutions when it comes to managing their HR functions; MSL has maintained its high reputation in operating business service centers, vehicle registration (Taresh), providing courier services, and delivering general office cleaning services to its valued clients throughout UAE.
We are committed to Health, Safety, Environment, and Quality excellence in all our undertakings. The management firmly believes in, and has dedicated all efforts to develop implement maintain and continually improve the Integrated Management System acquiescent to ISO 9001: 2015, 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 to international standards and to satisfy all applicable requirements.
The key attributes of our Integrated Management System Policy are:
- To enhance customer satisfaction through the effective application of the integrated management system, including processes for improvement and the assurance of conformity to customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements
- Consistent provision of products and services that meet the customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements
- Managing the environmental responsibilities in a systematic manner that contributes to the environmental pillar of sustainability while ensuring contributions to protect natural environment and prevent pollution through effective controls
- Fulfilment of compliance obligations, legal and other requirements
- Provision of safe and healthy workplace by preventing work-related injury and ill health
- Commitment to improve occupational health and safety, eliminate/ minimize hazards to the extent possible and minimizing occupational health and safety risk, taking advantage of occupational health and safety opportunities and address occupational health and safety non-conformities associated with the activities
- Determination of needs and expectations of the workers and the interested parties
- Promotion of participation and consultation among employees of the organization for contribution towards the continual improvement of the management system
- Ensuring that the necessary competent personnel, state of the art infrastructure and operating processes are in place to service the overall needs of the organization
- Providing adequate information, training and supervision to ensure a well-trained competent workforce adopting best industry practices.
- Setting, reviewing and achieving effective and measurable objectives and targets for continual improvement of the performance of the integrated management system
All employees & contractors have the responsibility for policy implementation by participating and contributing to its success through their actions and suggestions. The management ensures that the policy is well communicated, understood, implemented and maintained throughout the organization.